Cute Polka Dotted Green Bow Tie Ribbon OMO! ❤ By MaHyeri: #1 ~ #2

Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

#1 ~ #2





hello everyone ^-^
  
 today I start blogging in this Blog which is as you can see named Click  
 I love taking photos x.x , so the next posts will either be about something
 i wore and I liked so much that I thought some of you may like it too 
or just about a place in SL that amazingly good <3

It May Not Be the kind of All new stuff blog , 
But I hope some of you will be interested in reading my posts
 and enjoying my photos ^ ^ ,
so down here you will see the credit of the first simple look 
at the top of this post and the header ^^

note that I have two different accounts in Flickr
please visit : 
  

 Click ~ 
- Skin : <MARIKO> | Sulli_L07 .
- Eyes : Poetic Colors | november ice (m) bright.
- Lashes :  *MY UGLYDOROTHY | -Lash02 .
- Hair : -LaViere- | Freya Browns Pack .
- Shirt : [monso] | My First Shirt - Stripe .
- Skirt :  ::HH: Hucci | Suede Mini Skirt s - Midnight .
- Boots : Zibska ~ | Nisa Boots .
- Nails & Rings : +:+WTG+:+ | **KxR** [F]jeweled nails(for single) .
Ear Pierces : +:+WTG+:+ | **Galaxy** ear pierces .

 --------------------------------------------------


  Click ~ 
- Skin : <MARIKO> | Sulli_L03 .
- Eyes : Poetic Colors | november ice (m) bright.
- Lashes :  *MY UGLYDOROTHY | -Lash02 .
- Hair : [kik]hair | -Brigitte I (red).
- Dress : ::BB:: | Shushu Frill Mesh Party Dress  BLUE
- HairBand : .::Y&R::. | Big bow hairband 1L.

Hyeri ❤ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comment Here ^^ .