Cute Polka Dotted Green Bow Tie Ribbon OMO! ❤ By MaHyeri: #4

Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

#4



I had to change the tempalet of my blog since I had problems with it , 
ended up using this simple one , 
in this post & the one after i will add the style card of my photos 
that I used in making my other pages in the blog (owner,blogroll ..) , again ^.^
here is a dress i really adore <3 

~


    
 
  Click ~ 
- Skin : <MARIKO> | Sulli_L02 .
- Eyes : Poetic Colors | november ice (m) bright.
- Lashes :  *MY UGLYDOROTHY | -Lash02 .
- Lipstick :  *MY UGLYDOROTHY | -juicy balm09 . 
- Hair : *Dura | Boys&Girls*24 Dark .
- Dress : (Vanguard) | Elie Dress - Royal Green. @VintageFair.
- Shoes : ChaChaDee! | - 1970s Heels Reptile Beige. @VintageFair.
- Nails : Synthetique | Colour Tactics - Pastels. 
- Necklace : (Yummy) | Floral Keepsake Necklace . 
- Ring : LaGyo | Cherub ring . @Collabor88.
- Pose :   Lable motion  | Caroline pose 4 .

 Hyeri ❤ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comment Here ^^ .